Ever wanted to host your own Thanksgiving celebration, but been too afraid to try. Sure you can make a mean broiled chicken breast, but roasting a whole bird, let alone a turkey, can scare the stuffing out of anyone! Well fear no more!
Our Beginners Guide to Thanksgiving will teach you all in the ins and outs of:
- Roasting poultry from start to finish, including brining, stuffing, seasoning and basting!
- Whipping up magnificent mashed potatoes
- Perfecting pumpkin pie from scratch.
This class includes a full Thanksgiving meal! After learning how to roast poultry, whip up potatoes and prepare a pie, I’m sure you’ll get a bit hungry. So, we’ll just have to our money where our mouth is and eat this food we’ve made!
Beginners Guide to Thanksgiving: Poultry, Potatoes and Pie
Saturday, November 13 12-4 p.m. $50
To sum up, this class will give you:
- the confidence to cook your own Thanksgiving meal from start to finish
- a full meal afterward
- a chance to win a stylish new roasting pan
- and an afternoon of fun in the kitchen with a few other fun foodies.
This will be an intimate event: the class only has four spots open. Aprons, ingredients and kitchen tools will be supplied. We want you to just relax and have fun hanging out while you learn.
So, what are you waiting for? Reserve your spot now! Spaces are very limited.
Christmas Baking Bonanza: Cookies, cookies, fudge and cookies!
Sat. Dec. 4 12 – 4 p.m. $40 Reserve now!
Learn the craft of holiday baking and go home with a mixed grab bag of delicious cookies!